This luxurious, lightweight, semi-translucent Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Retinol Night Serum combines two of the biggest names in skincare in one, easy-to-use capsule:
Retinol, the clinically proven wrinkle-smoother, and moisture-boosting ceramides. In one month, see more youthful skin, minimised wrinkles and better texture and tone.
What makes Elizabeth Arden retinol different?
Retinol is extremely sensitive to light and air. That's why it has been enclosed in a capsule
- to keep light and air out and potency in. In fact, the retinol in these capsules is 76% more potent than unencapsulated retinol.* This means that highly reactive retinol is protected, ensuring the potency of every application. Each capsule is single use and sealed tight for optimal freshness and potency. Plus, they’re preservative and fragrance free.
94% of women would recommend this product to a family member or friend.**
- 94% agree skin looks more youthful
- 94% saw visible improvement in skin’s texture
- 91% agrees skin tone looks more even
- 87% saw visibly reduced lines and wrinkles
- 85% agree pores look minimized
*Based on testing of unencapsulated retinol equivalent predictive of 10 months of shelf life.
**Based on a US consumer study of 57 women aged 30-70 after 12 weeks.
***Based on a US consumer study of 54 women aged 30-70 after 8 weeks.
Smooth over face and neck each night before your moisturizer. Suitable for all skin types.
Clinically and dermatologist tested.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Lauryl Methacrylate/glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/dicaprate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Sorbitan Laurate, Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethiconol, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Bht, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Phytosterols, Persea Gratissima (avocado) Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phytosphingosine, Olea Europaea (olive) Fruit Oil, Ceramide Ns, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Ceramide Np, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.